Saturday, November 19, 2011

Would you rather have a Ferrari or a Maserati?

I like the 612 Scaglietti or the Maserati Quattro porte.|||Can I have both? Please?|||Depends what model. I'd rather have a Maserati MC12 than a Ferrari 308, but I'd take a Ferrari 430 scuderia over a Maserati bi-turbo.





The only reason to get the Quattroporte over the 612 is because it's cheaper to buy and maintain.





But if you have the money, you might as well go for the Scaglietti|||The 612 since it is a coupe and the maserati is a sedan. Also, the ferrari's engine is a big v12 while the maserati's is a v8|||A Ferrari for sure! I saw one in a truck driving down the freeway. Well actually, it was inside the truck but I imagined what it would look like if it was out on the open road with me behind the wheel...|||The 612 for me. This is because it is more fun to drive and more focused on performance. The Maserti is more focused on luxury, which I do not care for as much as perfomance.|||maserati because it is made by ferrari. they have the same engines. but with maserati you also get luxury.|||thats a stupid question no offense. But i dont think their is anyone that wouldnt choose a Maserati over a Ferrari.|||Scagletti for Performance


Quattroporte for Comfort and Luxury





Personally id get the 612 Scagletti|||I personally prefer Ferrari.|||Ferrari|||Ferrari even though i really like Maserati|||probably a ferrari|||ferrari enzo or fxx the fxx is not street legal because it is so fast|||ferrari f2008; f1 car|||it depends on whos paying for it|||none are my thing. sure they perform nice, but not my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment