Saturday, November 19, 2011

Will it be easier to pick up girls if I drive a Maserati GT S rather than a peace of sh*t ford?

I'm thinking about just for fun girls, not my future wife here. Gold diggers would be welcome too, because all I'm looking for is fun and sex. So, would it be easy to get girls in general if I drive a really hot car and dress in Armani and throw money around than if I just drive around in a POS car and dress like a mexican?|||dude, thats like saying, should i walk around naked or wear good clothes to get banged?





OBVIOUSLY U SHOULD DRIVE A SICK CAR! the crazier the car, the more betches ul get!|||seriously. agree with the other guy just be sure you can keep the car running or it won't look too cool when you're broken down or out of gas in an Italian exotic with no means to be showing off. The Maserati is also a bit of a girls car in the first place. you'll probably want to jump in a sick AMG SL Mercedes or M6 BMW or such isntead. Hit up http://concoursblog.com for other options you'll probably want to consider instead

No comments:

Post a Comment