Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do you think of a 16 year old getting a Maserati for their birthday?

As long as they deserve it, that's great for them.





If they did nothing to work for it, then I believe it will hinder them in the future when they have absolutely no motivation to work for anything.|||not my 16 year old.


Hell, I don't have a car that nice, and I'm a grown up. I'm not handing that kind of money to a foolish kids. (and all 16 year olds are foolish, even if they try not to be. they just haven't grown up yet)|||Where I live, it wouldn't be legal for her to drive it for another year and a half, so it would be pointless as well as bratty - unless Daddy wants to pay for a chauffeur too.|||HAHAHAH.





Ridiculous. Spoiled brat. Teens don't respect a vehicle unless they buy it themselves so they will probably tear it up. No chance in hell my child would get one even if it was easily affordable for us.|||Lucky bastard|||One word: LoL.|||outrageous|||Damn lucky bastard|||rich parents|||Damn. Good for them(:

No comments:

Post a Comment