Saturday, November 19, 2011

2006 Maserati Quattroporte invoice cost, factory incentives and factory hold back?

I need as much of the following as you can get. For the 2005 and 2006 Maserati Quattroporte Base model, Executive GT model and Sport GT model: the invoice cost, amount of factory incentive and amount of factory hold back. I already know the MSRP for these three models are $103,700, $115,900, and $112,200, respectively. A quick search on Google yielded no info.

Thank you!!!|||I am a former auto salesman. A quick check with Edmunds.com and NADA.com do not show the Invoice data. The only data I found was the luxury tax and the gas-guzzler tax. That indicates to me that you will not get any data except through personal contacts at dealerships and the like. And at a hi-line dealership like this, good luck in getting that kind of info unless you are willing to pay for it!



Anybody that can afford this kind of car will not need incentives. Further, some customers will haggle and some won't. For a vehicle of this caliber, dealers will rarely budge on price because (1) it affects their bottom line, and (2) you pay full price for the vehicle because of the type of service that you receive. My best suggestion for finding out the data you want? Goto a dealer play-acting as a hard-nosed money-bags kinda-guy, express an interest in said car, go thru the motions of testing, etc, but refuse to make any offers on the car unless they show you an invoice for the vehicle. If they politely refuse and show you the door, my advice above is correct, no? If they do show an invoice, it may or may not be real. I don't know since I have never been to a Maserati dealer and seen the back-office bookkeeping. I have worked for Ford and Dodge. Their invoices do show the invoice, MSRP, and the holdback on each specific vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment