Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to test drive a Maserati?

I read a few other questions on yahoo regarding this, but I wanted to know if anyone had driven specifically a Maserati and how much the deposit was. Thanks|||The deposit to hold a car for sale, or to test drive it?





If you have the scratch and werewithal to get a Maserati, a deposit to test drive the vehicle isn't needed. However, Maserati dealers will not allow a 16-yr old kid to test drive their vehicle... unless dad is there with cash in hand.





Exotics are not "test driven" for the fun of it. Dealers carry heavy amounts of insurance on the vehicles, and must background check everyone that turns the key. If you have been pre-determined to have the cash to purchase, they'll let you test drive. If not, don't be surprised if they turn their nose up at you.





Not the most friendly of worlds, but unfortunately that's how they are.|||Well, i just went it and drove one, but I drive and expensive car already and wear a rolex|||Please let me know if you find out, I'd love to drive one myself.|||Im 16 and my friends rents r rich i havnt test driven a maserati but i have a farrari


OO man it was scary i pushed gas a lil it wood go so dame fast





and test driving a maserati is like a price of a brandnew car basicly LOL dont crash it ,.....unless you got half a million bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment