Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Maserati does 185, I lost my license now I dont drive?

What was the fastest speed you've ever gotten a ticket for?|||83 in a 30 zone... I still have the original ticket somewhere ! I was 16 years old with a 1972 Olds 442 and I had just left school... trying to impress my buds and I foolishly passed a cop on a motorcycle with a radar gun pointed right at me. I had to go to driver improvement class and I had my license suspended for 3 months for reckless driving... I've managed to keep my record clean for the past 28 years !|||194 in a 50...Lamborghini Countach...Route 23 Wayne New Jersey...1987


13 cop cars from 5 towns...Riverdale, Pequannok, West Paterson, Wayne, and Butler...


Ripped my license up ON THE SPOT.


Best part was...I pulled over after seeing the first cop and waited for 2 minutes till they all caught up.

Report Abuse


|||Life's Been Good


by Joe Walsh


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2rxPSDUl鈥?/a>





I have a mansion but forget the price


Ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice


I live in hotels, tear out the walls


I have accountants pay for it all





They say I'm crazy but I have a good time


I'm just lookin' for clues at the scene of the crime


Life's been good to me so far





My Maserati does one-eighty-five


I lost my license, now I don't drive


I have a limo, ride in the back


I lock the doors in case I'm attacked





I'm making records, my fans they can't wait


They write me letters, tell me I'm great


So I got me an office, gold records on the wall


Just leave a message, maybe I'll call





Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through


Top40db: The most accurate lyrics site on the net.


(Everybody say I'm cool) (He's cool)


I can't complain but sometimes I still do


Life's been good to me so far





- Interlude -





I go to parties sometimes until four


It's hard to leave when you can't find the door


It's tough to handle this fortune and fame


Everybody's so different, I haven't changed





They say I'm lazy but it takes all my time


(Everybody say oh yeah) (Oh yeah)


I keep on goin' guess I'll never know why


Life's been good to me so far|||Never got a ticket for speeding before...every time they pull me over, I smile sweetly, bat my lashes over sincere sad puppy dog eyes (while my bottom lip slightly pouts) and say, "Oh no! I've never gotten a speeding ticket before, officer...sigh..."





(Well, it's true! I never have.)





Because it always ends with, "Well alright miss, Im going to let you go with just a warning this time..."





Hehe...|||I've been driving for 39 years, and drive waaaay too fast at times, but amazingly have never got a speeding ticket.


Fastest ever : 135, Porsche 911, I-95 Broward County, FL.|||I knew I saw a puffy afro man in a maserati speeding past me on the 101, it was you Bob Ross.|||Never got a speeding ticket..|||147 mph|||I've never gotten a ticket.





but the fastest speed i've done is 105 i think.|||never got a speeding ticket.and I have a turbo beetle.. I drive nice.|||88....in a 25. The ticket came along with a free trip to jail and having my car towed. It was my lucky day. :-)|||107 in my badass Honda Civic. lol|||life's been good to me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment