Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will it be easier to pick up girls in LA if I drive a Maserati GT S rather than a peace of sh*t ford?

I'm thinking about just for fun girls, not my future wife here. Gold diggers would be welcome too, because all I'm looking for is fun and sex. So, would it be easy to get girl in Hollywood/ LA in general if I drive a really hot car and dress in Armani and throw money around than if I just drive around in a POS car and dress like a mexican?|||I am sure if the women is lose and no moral what so ever.Which by the way allot of it in LA....and the way you sound , you are one loser too.|||It's easier everywhere not just in LA.|||indeed|||im pretty sure youll be able to pick up girls anywhere...|||You already know the answer to that question. Why ask it?|||its all about your game kiddd. but the car def helps fo sho

No comments:

Post a Comment