Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Have there been any other recalls on the 07 Maserati Quattroporte besides the control arm on front suspension?

Someone told me that the there was a recall for the transmission, I have looked all over the internet and have found nothing|||Looks like there is also a recall for a possible defect in the Antilock brakes/Anti-skid system for the one's with Automatic transmissions produced between October, 2006 and March, 2007.





Details are attached, below.|||I haven't heard anything about the Mesarati Quattroporte, only about my Jet Adam Aircraft .:) wanna fly high with me baby cake.|||I dont know but htat a freaking awesome car. I want one so i can wear a trench coat and dark glasses and carry dual pistols with silencers and look like a mafia hit man when i get out|||national highway safety something something, google it for recall info on cars

No comments:

Post a Comment