Sunday, November 13, 2011

How much does it cost a maserati?

I want to know how much it would cost me per year with all of the regular expenses of owning a Maserati gran turismo ( gas, insurance cost,maintenance,etc) and please don't post things like" you cant afford one" because my cousin makes $800K+ a year and wants to buy me a car.|||I can't tell you how much in gas you will spend b/c you didn't specify what gas costs where you live or how many miles per yr you drive. Insurance is based on a multitude of demographic factors of which again you failed to provide. Maintenance is done either by you or by a pro. Since you didn't specify if you'll do your own oil changes %26amp; tire rotations, I cannot answer that either. If your cousin makes $800K/yr, then we really could care less. Have your cousin make those arrangements for you.|||its not how much it cost.


at this level,price is irrelevant.


since hes buying,just tell him to go get it,why do you care about how much it cost.|||Time to wake up from your dream and get ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment