Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are there problems with the 2008 maserati quatroporte?

im thinking about purchasing a 2008 maserati quatroporte but i heard alot of them might have problems... can someone tell me about there experiences with the car?|||Yes, buying a USED maserati will make you look desperate for a luxury car. Maserati's are just about status. I drive a brand NEW 2010 BMW M6 Convertable which is like a 650i but with a better and bigger engine. My car is WAY more powerful than a 2008 maserati. According to consumer reports, the M6 is an all around better car. You should get a 2008 M6 if you dont have as much money to be spending on a new car. This is my first car and I love it. 500hp it accelerates very fast about 0-60 in 4 seconds. Everyone at my high school looks in awe lol. I also saw you were looking to buy FAKE lacoste shirts on ebay, how distasteful. If you cant afford real lacoste shirts or a maserati maybe you should look at like a 2001 KIA! Probably more your style and taste. Haha your going to look like a loser in your fake lacoste shirts and your lame car. However a 3 series bmw is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment