Sunday, November 13, 2011

For my 1st car should i get a 2008 honda accord or a 2008 maserati?

My dad told me that i can get any car that i wanted and i want either a 08 honda accord or a 08 maserati????help plzz|||My mechanic always recommends the Honda's...they are very reliable. I'm sure the Maserati would be FUN, but I'm a practical person so the Honda would be a better fit for me...who's paying for the insurance %26amp; upkeep? I'm sure they'd both be less for the Honda|||well thanks for the lies thats like a 80k dollar difference so way to go bro|||well i don't know what the maserati gets for fuel millage but the 08 accord they get really good gas millage i don't what kind of stuff you want in the car but i would do research on that and see what one you would like better hope this helps.|||why would you get a maserati as a first car, the smallest engine they have still makes 390 horsepower. terrible car for a first timer, youll probably crash it on the test drive.


get something 150hp tops.|||don't get either if you really mean any car. buy a mclaren f1 sell it for $1.1 million dollars and buy both|||If you want more reliability and cheaper maintainence go for the Honda if something expencive overall, then the maserati.|||i would probably get a older used car to learn on and then you can get the new car so you dont mess it up. wouldnt it suck if you messed up your maserati?|||I'd go with the Accord but I'll never be faced with this decision in my life, you're very fortunate.|||I think when you say Dad, buy my a 100K plus Maserati, you will have a Accord. If not, go for the Maserati.

No comments:

Post a Comment