Saturday, November 19, 2011

I just purchased a new Maserati Quattroporte. I use this car reguarly. Where can I find good insurance?

I have looked around for high end insurance plans, but all of them require a second vehicle and do not cover this vehicle for regular use (daily commute or errands). I need a good insurance policy that will cover OEM parts, and will cover the full value of the car.|||I'm going to assume that maybe you've paid for the car, but you haven't taken possession yet, because a dealer who follows the rules won't let you drive the car without proof of insurance.





Anyway, it shouldn't be a hardship to have to own a 2nd vehicle to get this insured, for two reasons:





1. If you can afford a new maserati, you can afford a 2nd car.





2. You'll need a 2nd car for when your maserati is in the shop, which will happen (this isn't a Toyota!)





I guess the best place to start is go to Google and type in "luxury car insurance" and see what comes up...|||You are asking for insurance and when they post you places to get insurance you call them spammers, then you choose best answer the one that tells you Maseratis break down as if these were American cars. Get a grip the both of ya.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment