Sunday, November 13, 2011

Can anyone tell me how to operate a maserati F1 tranny? ?

I've driven autos all my life and I have a disability so I can't drive standard. Any suggestions? I really want a Maserati Cambiocorsa or an Aston Martin in a hardtop, but I want something I can actually drive. If I knew how it worked it would be easier. |||DVA is a business providing a solution for the disabled to get behind the wheel. With almost 6 years of experience no problem is to large, there is almost always an answer to your mobility needs.


This website is designed to introduce you to some of the options available. Whether it be a simple addition of a wheelchair lift or a drive from the wheelchair vehicle with sophisticated controls, our aim is to provide the service you need to make your persuit of mobility as straight forward as possible.











http://www.disabledvehicleadaption.co.uk鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment